Monday 28 July 2014

Honest Trailers

I look back at my last posts and realise, maybe they're not as appreciated as I thought. Not everyone loves my moody writing.

Maybe I should post something different, something light hearted and fun! Something people can enjoy reading:)

So today I decided to post...Some favourite YouTube videos!
You see recently I found this channel on YouTube which posts what they call 'Honest Trailers'. Which are just what they sound. Honest trailers to movies:)


This one is really funny! I never really noticed all the problems until they pointed them out though:P It is really worth watching. It will definitely make you smile.


I really love this movie and this trailer has only made me love it more. It tells you everything you need to know about the movie in the most boring way possible and it makes out it's terribles:).


Another LOTR. Its done it again with it's wit and humour that can't help but make you have a great time:)


I have never watched Twilight or ever felt the need to, but this made me laugh my head off. You see I'm not really a vampire fan! (Sorry all you Twilight fans out there)


via

Hope you enjoyed this rather random post!

-Kat

10 comments :

  1. I really like the doctor who/ vampire picture! Also, I like your last posts as much as this post so you don't have to worry about your past posts being less great than this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      Thanks. I enjoy writing those posts the most, but I wasn't sure people would like reading them:)

      Delete
  2. I like your 'moody' writing. It's really good. Keep writing that. I liked this post but I like your writings even more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I plan to keep up those posts, but post some different things in between:)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love honest trailers! The Twilight one was in fact the first one I'd ever seen. I personally don't see what all the Twilight fuss is about...
    Doctor Who is pretty much my favourite show. Ever. The picture is hilarious!

    You've earnt yourself a new follower, Kat! :) Lovely blog and great posts!
    Yasmine|Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's was the first one I saw as well! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like Vampires:)
      I love Dr Who! It's my favourite thing to watch.
      Thanks so much for visiting my blog and following. You have made my day!

      Delete
  4. Are you kidding? Moody writing is the best! Except I rarely ever write them on my blog because I think I get too emotional (I'm an INFP. The emotion comes from the F.) Oh my gosh, I LOVE Honest Trailers! I love the new Divergent one, and the Lion King got me laughing so hard! "African catchphrase!" LOL! and I love that pic of the Tenth Doctor and Edward. Too bad they caught Tenth in Harry Potter; he was trying to stop Edward Cullen once and for all (if you get what I mean... XD)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Morning:)
      I love them too! I liked the Lion King on as well.

      Delete
  5. I love honest trailers! I just found some on YouTube like last week! my favorite is Frozen!
    June from
    http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one as well!
      Thanks for visiting and following my blog:)

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind