Saturday 16 August 2014

I Regret I Didn't Join Sooner

A while ago I joined Pinterest. I had been meaning to for ages, I don't know what stopped me to be honest.

But I have joined now and I must say, I'm addicted. I'm glad I'm homeschooled because I'm always on there. Like always!

Pinterest is where I get pics of blog posts, get DIY ideas and inspirational quotes. I never knew just how awesome it was:)

So yes, if you're not the there then you really should join because it's so much fun!


-Kat

8 comments :

  1. I wish I could have Pinterest! But I'm not allowed. But sometimes, my friend lets me pin stuff on her's: http://www.pinterest.com/writeandact/

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to join! It's so much fun.

      Delete
  2. It's nice to see another homeschooled blogger!
    I love pintrest, although I must admit I was a bit wary at first. I'm not much of a DIY person. But some of the craft and decorating ideas were just so genius that I had to try them. Now I'm hooked. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now, right? Not enough of them!
      I'm not really a DIY person either, but I have found myself trying so many different things now:)

      Delete
  3. Ah... Pinterest. Kat its pretty addicting but pretty helpful:)
    xoxo
    June | http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I'm working that out, it's making me want to be creative. THAT CAN'T HAPPEN, I DON'T MAKE THINGS! Sorry:P
      -Kat

      Delete
  4. Like Disney much? ;)

    Maybe I'll ask my parents if I can join. Although they just let me get an Instagram so...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am like Disney's number one fan!
      You should:) I don't have instagram, I wish I did, but I don't have a phone so not really an option.

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind