Friday 26 September 2014

Party! Party! PARTY!!!

The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life

Morning is holding a blog party at the moment! I'm so glad to be able to join in.

Rules:

+ Post about the blog party on your blog with the button image above included.
+ Answer these ten questions:
1. What do you love about the fall season?
I love how everything gets colder, snuggling up, the smell of everything, can I just say, everything?
 
2. If you walked in a mall and saw a guacamole chip hat, would you wear one or eat it?
OK, I must say I would probably do both. Eat it while wearing it:) (Gru, much?)
 
3. What is one of the most frustrating or aggravating things in the blogging world?
When people comment on your blog just to ask to follow them and comment on their blog and don't say anything, they don't even comment again. I don't mind people leaving their links, but when they say nothing else, urgh! This is worse when the people don't even write on their blogs.
 
4. Would you rather build a snowman or sing in the rain? (See what I did there?)
Hahaha, build a snowman. It doesn't snow in Australia and where I live it always seems to be raining. I have sung in the rain so many times:)
 
5. If you had to chose how you were a part of a theater or movie production, would you be: an actor, props designer, set designer, light/technical director, audio coordinator, costume director, music director, dance coordinator, stage manager, or a part of the audience?
Costume director!
 
6. List your blogging inspirations (blogs and people).
Mum
Morning
Eve
Imogen
Bethan
Yasmine
 
7. Do you think you could commit yourself to a Halloween costume made of lint, or a Halloween costume made of bubble wrap?
I reckon I could, I'm really stubborn. I would love one made of bubble wrap in fact. I love bubble wrap!
 
8. Do you tend to photo bomb people's photos, or divert from them?
Neither. I'm not really a photogenic person.
 
9. What is one word you constantly have to keep looking up the definition to?
Funnily, it's divert. I just had to relook it up, stupid me!
 
10. If you wrote an autobiography about yourself, what would you call it (if you couldn't place your name in the title) and why?
The Story of the Girl Who Wanted to Write (hope that's good enough. I was on the spot!)
 
Why don't you pop on over to Morning's blog and join in the fun!
 
-Kat

4 comments :

  1. Hahaha, so glad you got my jokes, especially numbers 2 and 4! When I was writing up the questions (I tend to write them before I type 'em) it was about nine in the morning and my mind was wandering around, thinking the usual fangirling tendencies we fangirls have. And bubble wrap is super fun! And you're autobiography title isn't bad at all; it's great! :D Thanks so much for doing this; it means a lot to me!

    xoxo Morning
    (P.S. today is actually my actual birthday, the 25th. ^.^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about your mind wandering around normal fan girl stuff. It's the same for me when I make up questions!
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so glad I posted this on your birthday:)

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean...I also hate when people comment on your blog, and ask you to follow it and then you never hear from them again. One viewer I had in particular said she wanted access to a personal blog I had back then, and she had never even commented before! I was really shocking to me, haha, do you expect me to let you see my personal life when I don't even know who you are?
    Have a wonderful weekend! :)
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! That must have been a shock. I hope that never happens to me, but then again, no one knows about my private blog.

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind