Friday 5 September 2014

Summer Rewind Tag

The other day Anna from Banana and Bear tagged me for the Summer Rewind Tag, thanks so much Anna! But because I live in Australia where winter is just finishing, I will do it as a Winter Rewind Tag. Make sense?

via


Rules:
1. Thank the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Post five to eight things that you did over the summer or upcoming in your summer schedule. Pictures are optional.
3. Answer the ten summer/autumn (fall) questions given to you.
4. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them by commenting on their blog.
5. Ask ten new summer/autumn (fall) related questions.
7. The banner above must be in the post and you must credit the photo and the tag origin.
 
Things I did this Winter:
1. I knitted a beanie!
2. I learnt how to cook heaps of desserts.
3. I went to stay at my cousins
4. I got a puppy Troy (we only got him a couple of days ago, he's so cute!)
5. I read heaps of books on my TR list
6. I sang at my first concert
7. I took a piano exam and passed!
8. Started working on making a YouTube channel (coming very soon)
 
Anna's Questions:
1. Do you prefer flip-flops or sneakers in the summer?
Sneakers, I'm not really a flip-flop person
2. Favourite trip you took this summer?
Well this winter, my favourite trip was to my cousins
 
3. What memory from this summer will you treasure the most?
My favourite memory this winter would be my concert
 
4. Do you like painting your toenails a lot in the summer? ;)
Not really, I don't own much nail polish and only wear it on special occasions
 
5. Favourite book you read this summer?
This winter I really enjoyed reading Before Green Gables
 
6. What are you most looking forward to this Fall?
(Changing it to spring!) I think that would be our beach trip we're planning!
 
7. If you could re-live one day from this summer, which would it be? (Not because you wanted to change it but because you enjoyed it so much ;).
Getting Troy!
 
8. Favourite photo you took of yourself this summer?
 
9. Song you enjoyed most this summer?
 
 
10. Do you like the mountains or the beach better?
Never been to the mountains, but I sure want to go!
 
I nominate:
 
Taylor from Fearless
SW from A Free Mind
Ella from Simply Scribbles
Rachel from You and I
Emily from Lynde Avenue
 
My Questions (they're summer related):
 
1) Would you rather go somewhere or stay home?
2) What is your favourite summer activity?
3) Do you go on a holiday every summer?
4) What site have you been on the most this summer?
5) Shorts or skirts?
6) Ice creams or hot dogs?
7) What's your favourite summer dessert?
8) Do you read more or less in summer?
9) What's your favourite things about summer?
10) What words would you use to describe summer?
 
Sorry these questions are so totally lame, but I'm in a hurry and I don't know anything better at the moment, it being winter.
 
-Kat

8 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool you live in Australia! That would be so cool if you shared your YouTube channel here! :) Making desserts is the best. Thanks for tagging me Kat!

      xx

      Delete
    2. I will have to do it!
      Isn't it? You're welcome:)

      Delete
  2. Great answers Kat! :) Sorry for being so inactive recently! It's so cool that you live in Australia- I've only ever been once (to Sidney), but I'd love to go again! Looking forward to your channel! ^_^

    x Yasmine | Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine! Everyone deserves a break:) You went to Sydney? What did you think? I go to Sydney all the time!
      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Ooh this was posted on my birthday! It was meant to be haha :D

    ReplyDelete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind